May 11, 2012 DO 38, s. 2012 – Submission of List of Private Schools With Permit to Operate, Recognition, or Accreditation For 2012 Oplan Balik Eskwela
Directors of Services, Centers and Heads of Units
Heads, Private Elementary and Secondary Schools
- In preparation for the 2012 Oplan Balik Eskwela and pursuant to DepEd Order Nos. 34, s. 2007; 30, s. 2008; 51, s. 2009; 68, s. 2010; and 38, s. 2011, the Department of Education (DepEd) requires all regional offices (ROs) to submit the list of names and addresses of private schools with permit to operate, recognition, or accreditation within their respective areas of responsibility to the Office of the Undersecretary for Regional Operations at telefax no.: (02) 631-8492 or send through e-mail address: action@,deped.gov.ph on or before May 31, 2012.
- The list of private schools with permit to operate, recognition, or accreditation should be posted at the ROs and division offices (DOs), municipal halls and other conspicuous places. The ROs and DOs are advised to encourage parents to check whether the private school where they intend to enroll their children is duly permitted, recognized or accredited by the DepEd.
- The pupils and students who finished an alleged grade/year level in a school without the required permit are advised to take the Philippine Validating Test (PVT) prior to admission to another school in order to validate the acquired learning gains. The PVT is administered at the National Education Testing and Research Center (NETRC), DepEd Central Office, 2nd Floor, Mabini Building, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City.
- For more information regarding the PVT, interested pupils with parents and students may contact Dr. Aurora F. Fernandez, NETRC, DepEd at telephone no.: (02) 631-2589.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
DepEd Order: (Nos. 34, s. 2007; 30, s. 2008; 51, s. 2009;
68, s. 2010 and 38, s. 2011)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: