December 23, 2013 DO 55, s. 2013 – Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 10627 Otherwise Known as the Anti-Bullying Act of 2013
December 23, 2013
DO 55, s. 2013
Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 10627 Otherwise Known as the Anti-Bullying Act of 2013
Directors of Services, Centers and Heads of Units
Schools Division Superintendents
Heads, Public Elementary and Secondary Schools
All Others Concerned
- For the information and guidance of all concerned, enclosed is a copy of the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 10627, entitled An Act Requiring All Elementary and Secondary Schools to Adopt Policies to Prevent and Address the Acts of Bullying in Their Institutions. This is also known as the Anti-Bullying Act of 2013.
- Pursuant to Section 17 of this IRR, this Order shall take effect fifteen days after its publication in the Official Gazette or in a newspaper of general circulation. As such, the IRR will take effect on January 3, 2014, since it was published on December 19, 2013 in newspapers, The Manila Times and Business Mirror, respectively.
- The provisions of DepEd Order No. 40, s. 2012, or the DepEd Child Protection Policy on bullying are hereby deemed amended. All other provisions of said DepEd Order shall remain in full force and effect.
- All other Orders, Memoranda and related issuances inconsistent with the contents of this Order are hereby repealed, revised or modified accordingly.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
Encl.: As stated
Reference: DepEd Order: (No. 40, s. 2012)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
RULES and REGULATIONS