DO 24, s. 2014 – Guidelines on the Utilization of the 2014 Schools Division Program Support Funds for Strengthened Techncial and Vocational Education Program (STVEP)
Directors of Services, Centers and Heads of Units
Schools Division Superintendents
Heads, Public Secondary Schools
All Others Concerned
- Investing in education and skills for the youth to help achieve a dynamic economic growth and stability through the provision of relevant and quality jobs is a pressing priority by the government throughout the country. In line with this, the Department of Education (DepEd), through the Technical-Vocational Unit (TVU) of the Bureau of Secondary Education (BSE) has continuously provided the recognized implementing schools of the Strengthened Technical and Vocational Education Program (STVEP) with various intervention strategies, including program support funds for instructional delivery, and other program services.
- In order to achieve this goal, efficient and effective monitoring and evaluation of STVEP implementation in the 280 Tech-Voc schools nationwide is needed to ensure that the targets are met and gaps are addressed.
- Enclosure No. 1 stipulates the Guidelines on the Utilization of the 2014 Schools Division Program Support Funds for Strengthened Technical and Vocational Education Program (STVEP) to serve as basis for the availment/release/utilization of funds and monitoring and reporting processes on the implementation of the STVEP. Enclosure No. 2 contains the Fiscal Year (FY) 2014 Detailed Budget Allocation by schools division.
- Provisions contained in previous issuances inconsistent with this Order are rescinded.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
Encls.: As stated
Reference: DepEd Order No. 68, s. 2012
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: