DO 22, s. 2015 – Hiring Guidelines for the Remaining Teaching Positions Effective School Year (SY) 2015-2016
June 2, 2015
DO 22, s. 2015
Hiring Guidelines for the Remaining Teaching Positions Effective School Year (SY) 2015-2016
Schools Division Superintendents
Heads, Public Elementary and Secondary Schools
- The Hiring Guidelines for the Remaining Teacher I Positions for School Year (SY) 2015-2016are enclosed for the information and guidance of all concerned.
- The issuance of these Guidelines aims to augment the need of qualified applicants in schools divisions with great teacher requirements.
- These Guidelines shall be used only in the event that the Schools Division Office (SDO) still has available Teacher I positions after having implemented DepEd Order (DO) No. 7, s. 2015 on the Hiring Guidelines for Teacher I Positions Effective School Year (SY) 2015-2016.
- Only new applicants and applicants who were not included in the initial Registry of Qualified Applicants (RQA) DO 7, s. 2015 shall be covered by these Guidelines.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
(Sgd.) BR. ARMIN A. LUISTRO FSC
Encl.: As stated
Reference: DepEd Order: (No. 7, s. 2015)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
APPOINTMENT, REAPPOINTMENT, EMPLOYMENT