DO 45, s. 2015 – Guidelines on School-Based Management (SBM) Grants for Fiscal Year (FY) 2014
Directors of Services, Centers and Heads of Units
Schools Division Superintendents
Heads, Public Elementary and Secondary Schools
All Others Concerned
- To further strengthen decentralization efforts at the school level and in line with Republic Act No. 9155 also known as Governance of Basic Education Act of 2001, the Department of Education (DepEd) shall continue providing School-Based Management (SBM) Grants as additional funds to public elementary and secondary schools, which shall be used to augment the school fund on Maintenance and Other Operating Expenses. Funds for this purpose come from the Fiscal Year 2014 General Appropriations Act.
- Eligible disadvantaged elementary and secondary schools shall be entitled to receive this Grant, subject to the enclosed guidelines on the availment, release, utilization, and liquidation of the SBM grants.
- All DepEd Orders and other related rules and regulations, and provisions which are inconsistent with these guidelines are hereby repealed, rescinded, or modified accordingly.
- For more information, all concerned may contact the School Effectiveness Division (SED), Bureau of Human Resource and Organizational Development (BHROD), 2nd Floor, Alonzo Building, DepEd Central Office, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City at telephone no.: (02) 635-3976 or through email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
(Sgd.) BR. ARMIN A. LUISTRO FSC
Encls.: As stated
Reference: DepEd Order No. 69, s. 2012
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: