DO 48, s. 2015 – Amendment to DepEd Order No. 41, s. 2015 (Senior High School Career Guidance Program and Early Registration)
Directors of Services, Centers and Heads of Units
Schools Division Superintendents
Heads, Public and Private Secondary Schools
All Others Concerned
- The provisions stipulated in DepEd Order No. 41, s. 2015 entitled Guidelines on the Senior High School Career Guidance Program (CGP) and Early Registration shall remain in force and in effect except for the following provisions pertaining to the conduct of the early registration:
- The Senior High School (SHS) Early Registration shall be extended from October 19 to November 13, 2015 to give all SHS entrants ample time to decide on their choice of SHS track.
- All Grade 10 students in School Year (SY) 2015-2016 in all public and private secondary schools, including state universities and colleges (SUCs), shall submit to their respective class advisers their choice of school/s and program/s using the revised SHS Preference Slip contained in Enclosure No. 1.
- High school graduates prior to the full implementation of the K to 12 Program, passers of the Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) and Accreditation and Equivalency (A&E) Examination for JHS Level, and other learners outside the formal system (those who are not covered by the LIS), may register for SHS in any of the schools offering SHS using the revised SHS Registration Form found in Enclosure No. 3.
The school head shall forward to the Schools Division SHS coordinator the duly accomplished registration forms (Enclosure 3) of all non-LIS SHS registrants not later than November 16, 2015. The school shall maintain a duplicate copy of the said forms for records purposes.The Schools Division SHS coordinator, with the assistance of the planning officer and/or IT coordinator, shall enrol the non-LIS SHS registrants in the LIS. The detailed procedural guide for encoding the learners’ information and preference/s shall be posted at lis.deped.gov.ph/help. The log-in accounts of the planning officer or IT coordinator can temporarily be used for purposes of SHS registration.
- The following timeline for the early registration and submission of required information shall be strictly followed:
|October 19 – November 13, 2015||SHS Early Registration|
|November 9-29, 2015||LIS Submission/Encoding for Grade 10 students (LIS SHS Registrants)|
|November 16, 2015||Submission of SHS Registration Forms (Annex 3) to Division SHS Coordinators|
|November 27, 2015||LIS Submission/Encoding for Non-LIS SHS Registrants|
- To better guide the students in making decisions on their SHS preference/s, DepEd provides a complete list of all public and private schools offering SHS and their corresponding program offerings available on http://www.deped.gov.ph/k-to-12/shs. This list can also be downloaded from the SHS Registration page once the school logs in to the LIS.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
(Sgd.) BR. ARMIN A. LUISTRO FSC
Encls.: As stated
Reference: DepEd Order: (No. 41, s. 2015)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
ADMISISION OR ENROLMENT