DO 69, s. 2016 – Provision of the DepEd Electronic Class Record and Form 137 for Senior High School
Bureaus and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public Elementary and Secondary Schools Heads
All Other Concerned
- Provision No. V.C.16(f)(i), page 8, of the Enclosure of DepEd Order (DO) No. 56, s. 2016 entitled Guidelines on the Grant of Performance-Based Bonus for the Department of Education Employees and Officials for Fiscal Year 2015 issued on July 27, 2016 states that:
- Annex 3 of DO 56, s. 2016 with the SY 2015-2016 list of school-awardees for Brigada Eskwela will not be referred to for Fiscal Year (FY) 2015 Performance-Based Bonus (PBB).
- It is advised that the 2014 Best Implementing Schools of Brigada Eskwela as enclosed in DepEd Memorandum (DM) No. 141, s. 2014 issued on December 16, 2014 shall remain the official list of school-awardees.
- In view of this, the provision in V.C.16.(f).(i) is amended. The school-awardees declared in DM 141, s. 2014 (list enclosed) shall receive a plus point on top of their total score in the school level ranking relative to the grant of FY 2015 PBB.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
(Sgd.) LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES