DO 69, s. 2016 – Provision of the DepEd Electronic Class Record and Form 137 for Senior High School
November 4, 2016
DO 68, s. 2016
Amendment to DepEd Order No. 56, s. 2016 (Guidelines on the Grant of Performance-Based Bonus for the Department of Education Employees and Officials for Fiscal Year 2015)
Bureaus and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public Elementary and Secondary Schools Heads
All Other Concerned
- Provision No. V.C.16(f)(i), page 8, of the Enclosure of DepEd Order (DO) No. 56, s. 2016 entitled Guidelines on the Grant of Performance-Based Bonus for the Department of Education Employees and Officials for Fiscal Year 2015 issued on July 27, 2016 states that:
f. Schools that have demonstrated exceptional performance in terms of initiative, innovation, leadership, creativity, recognition, and uniqueness shall receive a plus point on top their total score from the above cited indicators. The following criteria shall be observed.
i. The school is awarded as Best Implementor of Brigada Eskwela in the national level in SY 2014-2015 (see Annex 3–Best Implementing Schools of Brigada Eskwela in SY 2014-2015). xxx
- Annex 3 of DO 56, s. 2016 with the SY 2015-2016 list of school-awardees for Brigada Eskwela will not be referred to for Fiscal Year (FY) 2015 Performance-Based Bonus (PBB).
- It is advised that the 2014 Best Implementing Schools of Brigada Eskwela as enclosed in DepEd Memorandum (DM) No. 141, s. 2014 issued on December 16, 2014 shall remain the official list of school-awardees.
- In view of this, the provision in V.C.16.(f).(i) is amended. The school-awardees declared in DM 141, s. 2014 (list enclosed) shall receive a plus point on top of their total score in the school level ranking relative to the grant of FY 2015 PBB.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
(Sgd.) LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES