DO 51, s. 2017 – Amended Qualification Standards for Senior High School Teaching Positions in the Technical-Vocational-Livelihood Track and Other Clarifications on the Hiring Guidelines
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public Secondary Schools Heads
All Others Concerned
- The Department of Education (DepEd) hereby issues the enclosed Amended Qualification Standards for the Senior High School Teaching Positions in the Technical-Vocational-Livelihood Track and Other Clarifications on the Hiring Guidelines to clarify provisions of the existing policies on recruitment, selection, and hiring of senior high school (SHS) teachers.
- The amended qualification standards shall be the basis for the appointment to SHS positions in the technical-vocational-livelihood track. The additional criteria, mechanisms, and procedures stated shall serve as guide for DepEd offices and schools, teacher-applicants, and other stakeholders.
- DepEd Order Nos. 3, 27, 32, and 49, s. 2016, and other related issuances, rules and regulations, and provisions, which are consistent with these guidelines are hereby repealed, rescinded, or modified accordingly.
- Moreover, this policy shall take effect immediately after its issuance.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
(Sgd)LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES
References: DepEd Order Nos.: (3, 27, 32 and 49 s. 2016)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects
SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL