DO 66, s. 2017 – Implementing Guidelines on the Conduct of Off-Campus Activities
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private Elementary and Secondary School Heads
All Others Concerned
- In support of the K to 12 Curriculum implementation, the Department of Education (DepEd) hereby establishes the enclosed guidelines on the conduct of co-curricular and extra-curricular off-campus activities for public and private schools.
- All co-curricular and extra-curricular activities will adhere to the following:
- ensure relevance and alignment with the educational competencies of the K to 12 Curriculum and leadership development of learners;
- uphold child protection principles and that no learner shall be disadvantaged in any form; and
- observe the safety and security protocols for all participants before, during and after the activity.
- This issuance repeals DepEd Order Nos. 87 and 52, s. 2003, 5, s. 2002 and 56, s. 2001. All other related issuances, rules and regulations, as well as provisions which are inconsistent with this policy are hereby repealed, rescinded, or modified accordingly.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
(Sgd)LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES
Encl.: As stated
References: DepEd Order: (Nos. 87 and 52, s. 2003, 51, s. 2002 and 56, s. 2001)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: