DO 45, s. 2006 – Guidelines on Delivery, Inspection and Acceptance and Recording of all Properties Procured by DepEd Central Office and DBM Procurement Service Amended by
November 24, 2006
DO 45, s. 2006
Guidelines on Delivery, Inspection and Acceptance and Recording of all Properties Procured by DepEd Central Office and DBM Procurement Service
To: Bureau Directors
Directors of Services/Centers and Heads of Units
Schools Division/City Superintendents
All Others Concerned
- The Property Division of the Department of Education (DepED) Central Office (CO) has developed guidelines on delivery, inspection, acceptance and recording of all properties procured by DepED-Central Office and the Department of Budget and Management Procurement Service (DBM-PS) to ensure effective, transparent, efficient and uniform implementation of processes and procedures.
- Regional/Division Offices and schools are enjoined to follow these guidelines for uniformity in the preparation of reports and in maintaining books of account.
- For inquiries and/or clarifications relative to the enclosed guidelines, please write the Property Division, Administrative Service, DepED Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City or call at tel. nos. 635-0551 and 633-7217. These guidelines can also be downloaded at DepED website: www.deped.gov.ph.
- All previous policies and issuances inconsistent with the enclosed guidelines are hereby rescinded or modified accordingly.
- Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Order is directed.
Encl.: As stated Reference: None Allotment: 1- -(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: