DO 45, s. 2006 – Guidelines on Delivery, Inspection and Acceptance and Recording of all Properties Procured by DepEd Central Office and DBM Procurement Service Amended by
To: Bureau Directors
Directors of Services/Centers and Heads of Units
Schools Division/City Superintendents
All Others Concerned
- The Property Division of the Department of Education (DepED) Central Office (CO) has developed guidelines on delivery, inspection, acceptance and recording of all properties procured by DepED-Central Office and the Department of Budget and Management Procurement Service (DBM-PS) to ensure effective, transparent, efficient and uniform implementation of processes and procedures.
- Regional/Division Offices and schools are enjoined to follow these guidelines for uniformity in the preparation of reports and in maintaining books of account.
- For inquiries and/or clarifications relative to the enclosed guidelines, please write the Property Division, Administrative Service, DepED Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City or call at tel. nos. 635-0551 and 633-7217. These guidelines can also be downloaded at DepED website: www.deped.gov.ph.
- All previous policies and issuances inconsistent with the enclosed guidelines are hereby rescinded or modified accordingly.
- Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Order is directed.
Encl.: As stated Reference: None Allotment: 1- -(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: