February 26, 1992 – DO 24, s. 1992 – Amendments to the Guidelines for the Implementation of the College Faculty Development Fund Program for SY 1992-1993
February 26, 1992
DO 24, s. 1992
Amendments to the Guidelines for the Implementation of the College Faculty Development Fund Program for SY 1992-1993
To: Bureau Directors
Heads of Private Schools, Colleges and Universities
- DECS Order No. 60, s. 1991 is hereby amended as follows:
- Financial Assistance for the Master’s/Doctoral Program shall include tuition and other school fees to be billed by the school but not to exceed P4,500.00 per semester.
- For the dissertation/thesis writing grant, tuition and other school fees including expenses for the oral defense shall, likewise, be billed by the school but not to exceed the amount of P10,000.00 per semester.
- The same priority courses stated in DECS Order No. 60, s. 1991 shall be observed in addition to Teacher Education, major in the Sciences and Mathematics.
- The GASTPE Unit of the Higher Education Division in each region shall allocate and distribute the CFDF slots based on the needs of the region and on the number of private higher education institutions offering the priority courses in that region.
- All other provisions of DECS Order No. 60, s. 1991 shall remain enforced unless otherwise amended.
- Immediate and wide dissemination of this DECS Order is enjoined.
Incl.: As stated
Reference: DECS Order: (No. 60, s. 1991)
Allotment: 1-4—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
COURSE OF STUDY, COLLEGIATE
RULES AND REGULATIONS