DO 34, s. 1996 – Grant of Special Privileges
Directors of Services/Centers and Heads of Units
- Reproduced on the reverse side is a copy of CSC Memorandum Circular No. 6, s. 1996 regarding the grant of special privileges.
- As stipulated in said CSC-MC, an employee may be granted a maximum of three (3) days within a calendar year for the availment of any special leave privilege(s) of his/her choice. An employee may therefore use the three (3) days allowable for any one or more of these privileges, but the total number of days shall not exceed three days.
- Such special privileges shall be non-cumulative and non-commutable.
- The employee shall seek approval of the application for the said privileges for at least one (1) week prior to the avail¬ment of the special privilege, except on emergency basis.
- Only those placed under the “vacation and sick leave” basis are entitled to the special leave privileges. Teachers are therefore precluded from enjoying these privileges.
- Wide dissemination of this Order is requested,
Allotments 1-2—(M-O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
RULES & REGULATIONS