DO 47, s. 2014 – Constitution and By-Laws of the Supreme Pupil Government and Supreme Student Government in Elementary and Secondary Schools
To: Regional Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Heads, Public and Private Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Recognizing the significant role and contributions of the Supreme Pupil Government (SPG) and Supreme Student Government (SSG) in the schools and under the Student Governments Program (SGP), the Department of Education (DepEd) issues the enclosed Constitution and By-Laws of the Supreme Pupil Government in Elementary Schools and the Supreme Student Government in Secondary Schools, together with other documents, for implementation in all schools nationwide starting School Year (SY) 2014-2015 and onwards.
- Enclosed are the following documents for reference:
- Enclosure No. 1 – Constitution and By-Laws of SPG and SSG in Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Enclosure No. 2 – Guidelines on the Adoption of the Constitution and By-Laws of SPG and SSG in Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Enclosure No. 3 – SPG and SSG Commission on Elections Standard Elections Code
- All provisions of DepEd Order No. 79, s. 2009 entitled Revised Standard Constitution and By-Laws of the Supreme Student Government in Secondary Schools inconsistent with this Order are repealed. The provisions of this Order shall remain in force and in effect until rescinded or amended.
- For more information, all concerned may contact the Office of the Undersecretary for Regional Operations, Department of Education Central Office (DepEd CO), DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City at telephone no.: (02) 633-7203; fax no.: (02) 631-8492; or through website address: www.deped.gov.ph or Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DepEd.Philippines.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
BR. ARMIN A. LUISTRO FSC
DepEd Order: (No. 79, s. 2009)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index
under the following subjects:
RULES AND REGULATIONS